Create a Legacy
A meaningful gift will endure beyond your lifetime for the benefit of others – and continue the growth and diversity of the museum collection at the Heidrick Ag History Center.
The motivation to give a legacy gift to support the collection at the Center’s comes from many places. It is time to stop by and visit. Walking through the museum will conjure up memories you may not have thought of recently.
Whatever motivates you, be assured that your legacy gift will impact the lives of future generations of children, families, and adults from across the country who have a passion for tractors, trucks, and mechanization.
- Cash, Stocks and securities for today and tomorrow
- Name the Center as a beneficiary of your life insurance, pension plan or IRA
- Establish a charitable remainder trust or charitable gift annuity and create an income stream for yourself
- An antique collectible or collection
- A gift of real estate … barns are appreciated
Consider naming the Heidrick Ag History Center as beneficiary in your will or trust. A bequest is the easiest, most tangible way to create legacy. It is a gift made through your will or trust. There are several ways to make a bequest and other giving options to consider:
- A specific dollar amount
- A percentage of your estate
- A specific asset
- The residue of your estate
I WILL Club
The I WILL CLUB recognizes individuals who have given major gifts above $10,000 and who have informed the Heidrick Ag History Center, in writing, of their plans to include the Center in their estate plans for major gifts today and tomorrow.
As a participant, you will be recognized and listed in our publications. Additional benefits include invitations to celebratory events, educational events, newsletters and updates on Center activities.
If you would like to know more, contact Lorili Ostman, Executive Director, at 530.666.9700 or email.